Sunday, 2 October 2011

Regrets

Last nights regrets are at the bottom of my legs
As I get up i'm watching where i tred.
His in bed facing the door
I grab my clothes as i rumage through them on the floor.
I leave a note it says "thanks for last night" I leave the room
quickly and light.


If everyone knew all the bones in my body, they would call me bad and forever scorn me.
no man could love me nor woman respect me and even if they did....

Regretment is on my lips as well as lies and scandal I do this to myself then I get drunk and ramble, they said life wasn't easy and it's most certainly hard. to not make mistakes is impossible and to make their statement it has to be done large.

So in my head i'm back in his bed, I kiss his cheek and i say words unsaid but thats just a dream and this is real life and I could never commit myself to any sort of guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment