"Don't run away from happiness" my mum used to tell me when I was young
but I was foolish and totally crazy and out to have fun.
I used play games, with my heart because I thought it was what I wanted, oh how could I have been so wrong?
She said you gotta live for each day, open up your heart, let them take your breath away don't ever fall apart, you've got to smile for each moment and laugh when you can cause life's to short and things aren't planned
So when i was sixteen I dropped out of school and went to college where i learnt how to do, the things I do and now i'm trying to go places and it will work...atleast I hope I've got a degree to achieve and future ahead, so now i better stop playing mind games with my head.
She said you gotta live for each day, open up your heart, let them take your breath away don't ever fall apart, you've got to smile for each moment and laugh when you can cause life's to short and bad thing's aren't planned.
Pretty good writing, just re-read your posts and check for grammatical errors before you post. Otherwise, keep up the good work! I look forward to reading more from you :)
ReplyDeletethank you :) x
ReplyDelete