To, J.A.
I miss you
Much Love
S.G
I watch the leaves fall to the ground.
It's supposed to be october but it's 27 degree's and I can feel the sun burning on my knee's
I hear the cars go by and I hear the birds sing I close my eyes and just listen.
I touch the grass and give a big sigh,
I sit up quickly and look up at the sky
this time last year life was so different
and now its changed so much,
we really are growing up.
at night I'm counting up the stars in the sky,
thinking of what you did and wondering why.
you was my best friend and he was an ex.
you took his side and forgot about the rest.
he broke my heart and you stabbed my back.
I honestly feel like I'll never get you back.
so why does this happen?
when we grow up?
why do we slowly loose the people
who used to mean so much?
its a really nive poem.gud work:)
ReplyDeletethanks :)
ReplyDelete