Friday, 22 July 2011

An introduction to the owner of the music box.

Sadie-Rae Gartell


18 Years Old


London.


Actress.






Hello :)
My name is Sadie-Rae and i'm the owner of the music box blog. this blog is full of emotions and feelings that at some point in my life i can relate too, sometimes i write stuff about other people, sometimes i write about me :)




I do foolish things, i fall for guys that treat me bad and throw away the good ones, I have some really incredible friends and i love going out. I make a lot of mistakes, i'm clumbsy and I say things without thinking





I love Tea,Cake,Red Lipstick & Sunshine.


I'm not perfect and i'm always messing up but thats just me. :)

2 comments:

  1. We all make mistakes, that's why there's rubbers on the end of pencils aha btw I love some of your poems.. Do you write all your own?

    ReplyDelete
  2. a mistake is part of the life we live
    it allows to take and also to give
    to all that ever breathe this air
    none can deny that they did not err
    so live your life
    lead with your heart
    you are not perfect
    merely a precious work of art

    ReplyDelete