Just A Girl
you, you act like you care, you, you think im always going to be there but sometimes i feel as though im done, with your mood swings,your sence of mind.One second you want me the next you don't, i feel like im loosing my mind.you hold my hand but sometimes you let go, you said you love me, but i just don't know.
but
Im just a girl and you're just a boy,you say you're sorry and i say im done, you push me away and i just end up falling again back into your arms when really i should of moved on.
i think of all the memories, the times you made me smile, im convinced theres a good side of you,i just havent seen it in a while.the way you ignore me drives me insain, the way you act like you dont care when it causes me pain. i really should just say goodbye and never see you again but everytime i seem to try i just can't seem to pull through
Im just a girl and you're just a boy you say you're sorry and i say im done,you push me away and i just end up falling again back into your arms when i really should of moved on.
what do i know? im only seventeen a teenage girl can't possibly be inlove thats just obscene.
well im just a girl and i happen to love that boy and despite the fact he toys with me i dont have the heart to say " im done, im sorry"
By Sadie-Rae =)
Just to whoever happens to find my blog and read's this
ReplyDeletei just want to say, that i know there not the best lyrics but there really personal
and i hope you enjoyed reading them
=)
S-R
xx
i love youuuu :) x
ReplyDeleteI love you tooo
ReplyDelete=D
♥
I just found your blog and fell in love instantly, I started searching older posts, and I saw this song. It's wonderful. At first I thought it wasn't going to sound very well sung because it doesn't look like anything really rhymed like things usually do in songs, but I was proved wrong. I started singing it, and it sounds like a professional song. Well done.
ReplyDeleteThanks :)
ReplyDeletejust saw your comment but thank you :) x