Dear....Someone,
Thanks alot, for deciding to shut me out of your life, thank you very much for treating me like a toy.
Im not a machine, im not something you break and then try to fix and give up on,im a fucking person, i have feelings and i cant belive the way you treat me, i've been pretty decent to you, i personally think and i cant belive the way you throw me out of your pram and then decide you miss me.
we have been on this rollicoaster for over a year and now im done, you've shut me out so many times and now im done, i hope you realise one day just how much of a twat you are, im done with all this " i miss you im crazy about you" lead me up the garden path and fuck with my head.
im saying goodbye and this time, its for good.
Sadie-Rae.

Hey Sadie. I like your style. Very conversational and very raw. I especially like when you call him a twat haha. Made me laugh.
ReplyDeleteI'm going to start posting some of my poetry soon as well, but I have some articles up right now. Check my blog out at:
www.riot-of-the-mind.blogspot.com
Thanks! Ps. I'm following you now. :)
i love you + he IS a twat. you're amazing sadiecakes. xxxxxxxx
ReplyDelete